The Political Ruling Class is crazed with hate for President Trump and spends more time plotting against him than getting things done for the people.
There is a simple reason for this:
- Liberals despise President Trump because he capitalized on their ineptness in understanding the electorate and won
- Conservatives do not trust President Trump because he really is not a conservative but masqueraded as one during the campaign and capitalized on the overall ineptness of the Republican Party.
- Mainstream Democrats and Republicans loathe President Trump because he is an outsider who upset their apple cart
- The Political Establishment (the Swamp) hates President Trump because no one likes losing power
- The mainstream media can’t stand President Trump because he does not genuflect at the altar of their pen and no one likes losing influence
- Hillary Clinton disciples feel he stole the election from her rather than face the reality that she was a flawed candidate so nothing he does will ever satisfy them
With so many factions against him do you think President Trump has a fair shot at being president? This is a classic case of power brokers flexing their muscles to teach the upstart a lesson.
The real danger is no one is focused on solving our country’s issues. In this regard President Trump owns half the blame because of missteps creating by his own doing. That is understandable as all new presidents go through an adjustment. It’s understandable but needs to stop.
President Clinton had a rough start but got his act together after the first nine months and he is a skilled politician. President George W Bush also had a rough start and he is not a skilled politician. President Obama continued the trend but was given a pass by the media.
Here’s all you need to know about the “issues” haunting President Trump. Replace the word Trump with Obama and see if the media reacts the same way. A case in point: The firing of FBI Director James Comey. If President Obama fired him under the exact same circumstances, would the media react the same way it is today?
All Democrats called for Comey to be fired in October and the media obliged by running stories of why he should be fired. Suddenly, his firing is a conspiracy and all Democrats say he should not have been fired.
To be fair; if proof beyond the shadow of a doubt is submitted that proves President Trump obstructed justice or colluded with the Russians to “fix” the election he needs to be removed from office. However, no such evidence exists.
The New York Times continues its precipitous decline to standard journalistic practices by the stories it runs without proof. You mean to tell me the editors would not have plastered a copy of Comey’s memo on the front page and website if it had it? They print a story based on some operative reading them a memo over the phone and that is considered journalism? Ever hear of getting three sources? They are making a mockery of journalism.
President Trump has too many obstacles in his way to drain the swamp. He may not be able to drain the swamp….but we can starting with the mid-term elections.